Ćatovića Mlini is a world-class tavern located in Morinj, Boka Kotorska, that was created by Lazar Ćatović to preserve the harmony and union that the local people and nature created together. The mill and the family house have been in his family for over 200 years. All the work done at the tavern was conducted with respect to the local tradition and culture and with a careful choice of details. The tavern offers exquisite sea specialities to its customers.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Restaurant Waiter/Waitress. The Waiter/ess will be responsible for taking customers' orders, serving food and beverages, delivering bills, and providing excellent customer service. The Waiter will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant and the tables as well as ensuring customers' satisfaction.
- Customer Service and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage and Food Service
- Ability to serve dishes
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Prior experience as a Waiter or in the food service industry is desirable
- High school diploma or equivalent. Additional certification in hospitality or food service would be an asset