We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Client Relations Coordinator within our Client Relations Team. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of a unique project, this might be the opportunity for you!
Coordinates and effectively plans the ongoing support for Luštica Bay clients, ensuring the needs of clients are met and in line with agreed Client experience standards.
Client Relationship Management
• Acts as one of the central points of contact for clients, identifying and proactively resolving their needs and concerns in coordination with senior colleagues.
• Contributes to ideas generation, proposal preparation and execution of activities and events, which enhance long term relationships with clients and the wider community.
• Works with internal peers to develop and maintain a client-focused ethos in all activities to maximize the client experience and reinforce the Lustica Bay Brand.
• Properly maintains the CR software and always takes care of the accuracy of recorded data.
• Coordinates client-related requests with relevant departments and ensures timely response and reaction, obeying the set procedures and policies.
• Assists senior colleagues in providing reports on client-related statistics.
• Ensures smooth operation and running of CR offices, taking care of daily supplies.
• Responds to all possible rental enquiries from potential clients that come to CR address, in the capacity of the front communication channel, and coordinates their processing with Rental team.
• Gathers offerings for the clients, while negotiating with vendors and creates proposals, all in coordination with senior colleagues.
• Coordinates clients’ transportation requests and utilization of services offered in Lustica Bay.
• Coordinates clients’ additional services requested.
• Assists in collecting data for the preparation of Homeowner Brochure.
• Coordinates mail and key issuance related services.
Planning and Reporting
• Participates in preparing annual or other surveys for clients in coordination with senior colleagues.
• Consolidates annual survey results in the form of report and presentation.
Qualifications, experience and skills
• Minimum of High School Education.
- 2 years’ experience in an administration and coordination position, including focus on client experience.
- Fluent in English and Russian language, both verbally and in written.
• Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
• Works independently & autonomously within agreed processes; applies integrative thinking to make appropriate decisions and take necessary actions.
• Manages multiple tasks, maintaining quality, accuracy, and speed of completion, operating with high degree of accuracy.
• Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective, and timely manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication capability, with good questioning and listening skills; able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrates will in participating in decision-making, taking information, and establishing proposal for actions necessary.
• Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; able to receive and analyze data and make grounded recommendations to senior colleagues.