About Montenegro Charter LTD
Montenegro Charter is an internationally recognised broker based in Tivat, Montenegro, with decade-long experience in the yachting and jet industry (including both renting and selling). Montenegro Charters’s team has worked with the most prestigious brands in the world and is catering to the most exclusive clients.
About the position
Montenegro Charter is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager who will be responsible to coordinate company’s day-to-day operations including but not limited to customer relationship management, contracts, administrative duties, preparation of reports and social media materials, mailings, updating fleet and booking information in different databases, data entry and data tracking, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving business in one of the world's most captivating industries.
- Assist the CEO with day-to-day tasks - manage emails, calls, and messages - providing prompt responding to client's or other requests with professionalism and accuracy
- Follow company processes and efficiently handle and organize CEO’s appointment schedule and calendar
- Organize and attend meetings, take thorough notes, assist in prioritizing tasks, follow up on action items to keep everyone informed and maintaining a smooth workflow to meet deadlines
- Organize events, conferences and travel schedules and prepare itineraries and all logistics involved (equipment, catering, hotels, transport, arranging visas if applicable, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the sales and finance team and assist with clients tasks - maintaining booking tracking and finance documentation, reviewing invoices for accuracy, resolving any discrepancies and follow up on them with team members and clients and partners, cover all occurring operations activities
- Keep the office well-organized, ensuring supplies and documents are stocked, billings are in order, and operations run smoothly
- Create captivating content for social media platforms, particularly Instagram and LinkedIn, to promote the CEO’s business activities
- You should have at least 2 years of direct hands-on experience in an administrative support position such as an executive assistant, administrative assistant or office manager.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Economics, Social Sciences, or a related disciplines
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Driving License, B category
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workspace, Office 365, Slack, Zoom, and other productivity and collaboration tools
- Knowledge of Canva or similar graphic design tools for creating social media posts
- Familiarity with CRM systems is a plus
- High season working schedule: April - September, on-site Tivat client-centric schedules and working hours; Low season: October - March, hybrid - flexible working hours
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work and learn in the vibrant industry, in collaborative and supportive work environment with open feedback culture
- Flexible work arrangements, not a classic 9to5 job
- Comprehensive training programs if needed
- Competitive compensation with growth opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge resources
- Generous vacation time
- Equipment MacBook and phone