Domaća trgovina doo is one of the leading retail companies on the Montenegrin market and a member of Expo Group, founded in 1991. We operate through the Aroma, Conto, and City retail chains, focusing on consumer needs, a unique visual identity, and high-quality products with an emphasis on Fresh categories- always fresh fruit and vegetables, guaranteed quality fresh meat, meat products, cheeses, and delicious pastries. Our goal is to make available the highest quality meat products to our customers, and we achieve this by running a production facility that operates according to the Food Safety Program and GMP standards.
We recognize the importance of our employees, and therefore, we pay special attention to their education and professional development. Our team currently consists of 1,200 employees with different educational profiles and qualifications, including salespeople, butchers, food technologists, engineers, commercial managers, finance and accounting specialists, and human resources managers.
- This is a full-time on-site role as a Procurement Manager. As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Danaging the procurement process,
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies,
- Negotiating with vendors,
- Evaluating and monitoring supplier performance
- Ensuring the smooth operation of our procurement and purchasing processes.
This role is located in Podgorica, Montenegro.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Procurement Manager or in a similar procurement role
- Excellent knowledge of procurement and purchasing processes, policies, and procedures
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Adept at strategic sourcing, contract negotiations, and supplier management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Montenegrin