Personal assistant to a private individual, supported by a wider international based executive assistant team.
This is a full-time hybrid Personal Assistant role located in Tivat with flexibility for some remote work. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing executive administrative assistance, managing communication with various parties, managing the employer's personal and professional diary, and performing clerical duties as required. The role will also involve coordination with external agencies and vendors to ensure efficient planning and organising.
- Personal Assistance and Executive Administrative Assistance skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expertise in Diary Management
- Clerical Skills such as record keeping, data entry and appointments scheduling
- Ability to multi-task and work under specified schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work effectively in a team
- General administrative and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other administrative software packages
- Experience in travel arrangements and itinerary management is a plus