ooblee is the new app for retailers. As a social market platform, we bring local suppliers and customers together online and mediate the purchase of goods and services in your city. This is how we support local shops in competing with the big e-commerce platforms. ooblee is dynamic, innovative and financially strong. We are growing fast and offer you excellent opportunities to develop professionally and personally as part of an international team. At the same time, you have the chance to contribute to our success story.
ooblee is now looking for you as a Content Editor in Fulltime.
· Preparation of shopping events (online/offline);
· Acquisition of new influencers and, if necessary, promoters;
· Scheduling of influencers, promoters and freelancers;
· Monitoring of influencers and promoters incl. Reporting;
· Maintenance of data and inventories in the CRM system;
· Provision and maintenance of product data and offer texts for our marketplace via the corresponding backend tool;
· Communication with shops; end customers and users;
· Supporting mediation between customers and shops.
· Experience in content creation in a company or agency, preferably in the field of digital marketing & social media;
· You are a top team player, have a strong work ethic, are socially competent and communicative. You are reliable, have good organizational skills and take your own initiative;
· You want to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
· You speak very good English.
· You will be part of an innovative, fast-growing, well-funded and publicly supported e-commerce project;
· In our company you have excellent development and advancement opportunities. We are constantly expanding our staff and want to gradually develop your function into a team leader role if it suits you and you want it;
· We value a stable work-life balance.
· We rely on flat hierarchies and team spirit.
We are looking forward to your application!