We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of LeadMaintenance Manager. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
Plans and manages the execution of the maintenance operational plans in support of the FM Services Strategic Plan. Ensures the safe and effective delivery of services to Lustica Bay, its affiliates and subsidiaries, through planning, implementation, and review of technical plans.
Your key responsibilities:
Maintenance Management Services
· Plans and manages the delivery of the maintenance management Operating Plan, including the scheduling and allocating of activities to internal and externally contracted resources.
· Plans and manages the delivery of the maintenance service, delivering a preventative schedule of maintenance and providing timely reactive support as needed.
· Develops business cases to identify and recommend fit for purpose service delivery models, including the analysis of service delivery options, costings, technical specifications, and review of vendor supplier services.
· Acts as Facilities Management lead for customers with challenging technical queries.
· Overseas all aspects of reactive and preventive maintenance aspects in the Facilities Management Department.
· Actively participates as a team member in all projects needing FM team participation; acts as a Project Manager for assigned facility-related projects and when called upon.
Health & Safety Environment
· Delivers the work in compliance with all Health & Safety Plans, both legally required, as well as internally developed, for Destination/Town Health & Safety and Office Occupational Health & Safety.
· Supports the roll-out of Emergency Planning and Disaster Recovery practices for Facilities Management department.
· Supports the roll-out of the Health & Safety training plan to support a safe environment.
· Develops and reviews appropriate Health & Safety training and presentations specifically in relation to technical services.
· Measures and evaluates effectiveness of safety programs, recommending solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures and implementing proper internal controls.
· Contributes to the development of the Facilities Management budget, providing costings and recommendations around service provision.
· Manages the Facilities Management budgetary expenditure regarding maintenance, predicted variances and supplying advice on Facilities Management transactions.
· Contributes to the monitoring of asset depreciation and recommended replacement schedules.
Policy & SOP Frameworks
· Drafts SOPs for the Facilities Management Department, ensuring effective roll-out internally and externally.
· Actively contributes to the Health & Safety Policies and SOPs, ensuring effective roll-out internally and externally to support the existence of a safety culture, including advertised processes, templates, and records.
· Contributes to Policy development within Facilities Management.
· Undertakes monthly 1-2-1s with staff to review operational performance, provide regular feedback and development support.
· Supports the Annual Performance Development Review process for staff by providing performance related feedback, undertaking performance reviews on a six-monthly basis, and completing all supporting PDR documentation.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
· University Degree in Engineering.
· Valid driver’s license “B” category.
· 7+ years of experience (or equivalent) in facility or maintenance management position, to include managing projects and budgets, developing plans, implementing improvements, etc.
· 5+ years of supervisory and people management experience or equivalent.
· Fluent in Montenegrin and English, both written and verbal.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience (or equivalent) in occupational safety and health activities.
· Experience of minimum 3years with asset management software and warehouse management.
· AutoCAD basic knowledge.
· Training in occupational safety and health activities.
· Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
· Acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
· Works independently & autonomously within agreed processes; applies integrative thinking to take necessary actions.
· Manages multiple tasks, maintaining quality, accuracy, and speed of completion; operating with accuracy; demonstrating ability to work with complexity.
· Ability to take quick action to resolve emergency field maintenance requests.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, good questioning and listening skills; able to interact professionally and positively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrates effective decision-making skills, taking information and establishing actions necessary.
· Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills; to analyze data and make grounded recommendations.
· Ability to take quick action to resolve emergency field incidents.