Arise is a popular weight loss app thats active worldwide, with 6M+ downloads and a 4.7 average rating on the App Store. Join our team and be a part of our mission: changing lives by empowering our users to become healthier and happier. We are searching for a candidate who wants to show off their coding skills to millions of people around the world while working with the newest technologies out there. Read on if autonomous work in a young, international team is your calling and you love working remotely on a flexible schedule!Tasks:
- Developing and testing our Arise iOS App
- Implementing new features
- Working with our designer to fine tune usability
- Collaborating with our Android development team when the time comes
- Middle 2+ Level Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of iOS development experience
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking environment
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Experience with Cocoapods and Fastlane
- Strong knowledge of Apple design principles, patterns and best practices
- Very well documented code
Get in touch!
- A challenging job with autonomy and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies & short decision paths - no meetings that could have been emails!
- Close collaboration with founders and management
- Exciting tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Use of the newest hardware and technologies
- Flexible work schedule in home office (full-time)
- Paid annual leave
Please send us your application including your resume and history of developed iOS apps along with your salary expectations. Code examples & github repositories are appreciated.