At First Line Software wer'e creating a better world by finding innovative solutions to the problems people face every day. Where most see a setback, we see possibility. And we're looking for teammates who feel this way, too.
We've established a network of over 500 teammates spread across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Australia, and India. As our international team grows, we're on the lookout for like-minded professionals who want to share their expertise and put something good out into the world. Are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a skilled ETL Developer
to join a dynamic team working on an international project for the leader in real estate in the United States
. Our projects are aimed at transforming the real estate industry, by helping our client to make data-driven decisions for investment evaluation and property acquisition
As an ETL Develope
r, you will play a crucial role in delivering insights that matter.Responsibilities:
- ETL design, development, and maintenance of different ETL processes
- Continuously monitor and optimize ETL processes to enhance performance, scalability, and efficiency.
- Data extraction, transformation modeling
- Provide documentation for different ETL processes
- Monitor ETL processes, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- 7+ years of experience as an ETL Developer with Microsoft technology (SSIS or Azure Data Factory)
- 2+ years of experience with Azure Data Factory
- Advanced proficiency with writing customized SQL code
- Experience with CI/CD technologies and using source control like GitHub
- Experience pulling from and pushing to APIs using an ETL tool referenced above
- Strong English speaker
What can we offer
- Montenegro, Europe (Remote)
- A great team of professional and creative engineers, who are empowered to share their experience and knowledge
- International projects, which are market leaders
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
- About Development: we value the professional growth of our employees, that's why you will have an opportunity to attend different types of training, conferences, and language courses
- About Support: we care about our employees, that's why we have flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
- About Leisure: we organize various events, quizzes, corporate challenges, etc.