Ānanti Hotels, Resorts & Residences located near Budva is the first member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Montenegro. It is a small five-star boutique hotel. The ĀNANTI brand name, inspired from Asia and Middle-East with Nepalese Ānanda (joy/happiness) and Shanti (peace), shines the Buddhist principles of peace and compassion around the world.
This is a contract, on-site role for a Reservations Agent at Ānanti Resort, Residences & Beach Club located in Rezevici near Budva. The Reservations Agent will be responsible for daily phone etiquette, reservations, communication, and receptionist duties.
- Strong phone etiquette skills and ability to maintain professionalism
- Proficient in Opera and Synxis
- Experience in reservations and customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in receptionist duties
- Fluent in English and Serbian, preferably other languages
- Knowledgeable about local attractions and activities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certification in hospitality or related field is a plus