We suggest you enter details here.
This is a full-time hybrid role, implying the position is located in Budva but some work from home is acceptable, for a Construction Engineer at Podgorica Gradnja D.O.O. The Construction Engineer will be responsible for overseeing construction projects, managing costs and budgets, collaborating with design teams, liaising with contractors, and ensuring the projects are implemented per regulatory standards. They will also monitor the project progress and ensure that the project is completed within the specified timeline.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction projects
- Proven knowledge of engineering principles, practices, and methods in construction
- Experience with project management software, blueprints, and construction documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional and collaborative teams
- Self-motivated and strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Knowledge of zoning and building codes, OSHA regulations, and environmental laws
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other relevant software
- Professional Engineer (PE) license is a plus