Do you enjoy helping people with barriers and improve their mental and physical health?
Are you interested in Neurological rehabilitation using both classical and modern methods?
If Yes, take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our client is a healthcare company headquartered in Australia. They are committed to providing the best possible solutions for individuals with neurological and developmental conditions. They understand that each person is unique and may require different approaches in their treatment plan. That is why their team of professionals works tirelessly to develop custom solutions tailored to fit the specific needs of each individual.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for the Occupational Therapy using best practices and assistive devices to deliver best quality service.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for overseeing Occupational Therapy services for individuals with a range of conditions
- Monitor, assess, and adjust interventions to gauge progress and ensure their efficacy
- Providing therapy outside of clinic (traveling to patient's home or to other locations)
- Contribute insights to a comprehensive interdisciplinary evaluation, treatment, and discharge process
- Engage in discussions regarding available services and treatment alternatives with potential clients and their caregivers
- Prepare in-depth evaluations, cost assessments, and rehabilitation reports with recommendations for Case Managers, Insurers, etc.
- Engage clients in the development and prioritization of their rehabilitation plans
- Offer assistance, consultation, and guidance on pertinent occupational therapy matters
- Coordinate services across the healthcare, social, statutory, and voluntary sectors
- Tailor practice to meet individual requirements, taking cultural diversity into consideration
- Apply evidence-based approaches to showcase a high degree of clinical effectiveness
- Enhance client care and service delivery by advancing skills beyond professional training
- Utilize suitable communication methods to optimize the rehabilitation potential for clients and caregivers
- Provide specialized Occupational Therapy management plans and educate relatives and professionals about the objectives and understanding of the Occupational Therapy approach and consistent care planning
To be a good fit for the Occupational Therapist role, you will have:
- Studies in Occupational Therapy (Bachelor's degree or Masters)
- Minimum 2 years of experience inOccupational Therapy
- Eligibility to work with children and people with disabilities
- Fluent in English
- Full valid Driver’s License
- Exceptional written and verbal communication proficiencies
- Ability to cooperate with experts in other areas and multidisciplinary approach
Keys to success:
- Emotional intelligence and adaptability
- Experience with or understanding of mental health issues
- Versatility, capacity to organize, handle multiple tasks, and resolve issues
Reasons to join:
- Employment contract
- Support for Visa between 2-4 years that can be transitioned to Permanent Resident Visa
- Relocation package for spouse/de facto partner and children under the age of 18
- Opportunity of self development and chance to work with modern equipment and devices
- Exceptional onboarding process
Sounds Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.