Software is our product. But we're about so much more than that.
At First Line Software we're creating a better world by finding innovative solutions to the problems people face every day. Where most see a setback, we see possibility. And we're looking for teammates who feel this way, too.
We've established a network of over 500 teammates spread across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Australia, and India. As our international team grows, we're on the lookout for like-minded professionals who want to share their expertise and put something good out into the world. Are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a highly skilled Front End Angular Developer for one of our international projects in the e-commerce sphere for a global company specializing in customer marketing in a wide range of industries. You will work in a team of skilled software developers, focusing on interesting internal portals and client-facing solutions.Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in web development, with a strong focus on e-commerce solutions
- Experience working with state management technologies such as Ngrx and Mobx
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Familiarity with scrum/agile environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with fluent English
Would be a plus:
- Develop responsive user interfaces for the B2B web portal using Angular 13 and Bootstrap
- Implement state management using Ngrx and Mobx
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code and ensure compliance with coding standards
- Participate in running projects, participate in web application development
- Communicate with the internal IT and Development team
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred, but not required
Europe, Montenegro (remote)What we can offer:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers, who are empowered to share their experience and knowledge
- International projects, which are market leaders
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
- About Development: we value the professional growth of our employees, that's why you will have an opportunity to attend a variety of training, conferences, and language courses
- About Support: we care about our employees, that's why we have flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
- About Leisure: we organize various events, quizzes, corporate challenges, etc.