Located at the heart of Montenegro's Adriatic coast, Dukley Hotels & Resort presents a diverse range of accommodations and services designed to cater to both business and leisure needs, including 3 hotels, 3 private beaches, an infinity pool, 6 dining venues, 3 conference rooms, and a wellness and SPA area. By fusing the innate Montenegrin hospitality and Mediterranean charm with a highly skilled team of professionals, we have created a welcoming environment and a reputation of a place where you can enjoy, whether as our resident, guest or our employee.
We are looking for:
Front Office Manager
Position Summary: Front Office Manager is responsible for the overall guest service level of the hotel by maintaining an organized and efficient Front Desk, and by establishing excellent collaboration with other departments.
- Strives to achieve utmost guest satisfaction and provide exceptional guest service at all times;
- Responsible for short and long-term planning and the management of the Dukley Front Office operations;
- Actively participates in developing the budget, labor cost plans and objectives, and manages within those approved plans;
- Has a strong priority of maximizing the company revenue in all Front Office areas;
- Oversees the daily and seasonal preparation of the guests’ apartments, takes initiative to constantly upgrade the offer;
- Coaches and trains employees in Service Standards and Procedures, ensures good level of product knowledge throughout the teams;
- Able to perform all tasks of Front Office employees as needed to facilitate service;
- Ensures all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures;
- Closely collaborates with the housekeeping department;
- Takes full ownership of guest feedback, analyzes, investigates, and offers proactive solutions to complaints;
- Creates expectations, leads people, manages processes, and holds people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables;
- Understands and upholds all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for associates and guests;
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation techniques to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction of direct reports;
- Participates in hiring and interviewing process.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience is necessary (preferably at 5-star establishments);
- International experience at 5-star hotels is considered advantageous;
- Knowledge in Front Office Operations and Opera PMS;
- Excellent English and Montenegrin/Serbian communication skills both in written and spoken;
- Proficiency in Russian and other foreign languages will be a significant advantage;
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated leadership abilities;
- The ability to lead a team and drive results;
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What we offer:
- Accommodation can be provided upon request;
- Free meals;
- Corporate discounts;
- For foreign citizens we provide residence and work permits;
- Opportunity to grow your career at one of the country's top resorts.
Join our team!
Send your CV to email@example.com and specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.