We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Events Manager within our Events department.If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of a unique project, this might be the opportunity for you!
Manages the delivery of assigned events to plan, budget and quality expectations. Establishes and maintains relationships and service levels to deliver an interesting, active, and diverse events calendar for guests of the destination.
· Together with the team, actively supports the development of the Annual Events Plan to ensure the delivery of a diverse and engaging schedule of events, designed to support the promotion of the Lustica Bay.
· Oversees the effective planning and scheduling of events, negotiation of services to ensure adherence to Lustica Bay quality and brand standards.
· Manages the research and selection of third-party providers, managing contractual obligations and service provision.
· Works on the team’s delivering the Annual Events Calendar effectively, to SLAs and within Budget.
· Delegates the planned events to coordinators, and makes sure workload is equally distributed.
Budgetary Control and Reporting
· Actively contributes to the setting of Departmental annual budgets to deliver approved service levels and the annual plan.
· Monitors and reports on the budgetary expenditure, predicted variances and supplying advice on Departmental transactions.
Policy & SOP Frameworks
· Prepares and implements all Policies, Processes and Procedures, both internal and external, and assists with preparation of Policies and SOPs that relate to it, like those involving intra-departmental cooperation.
· Prepares for review all kinds of written documentation, which aim is to provide information, instruction, guideline, or other.
· In conjunction with the Health & Safety and Security Managers, adopts Lustica Bay safety and security policies, ensuring effective roll-out internally and externally with operators to the existence of a safe, secure environment for customers, guests, and staff.
· Undertakes monthly 1-2-1s with staff to review operational performance, provide regular feedback and development support.
· Supports the Annual Performance Development Review process for staff by providing performance related feedback, undertaking performance reviews on a six-monthly basis, and completing all supporting PDR documentation.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
· University Degree.
· Category “B” Driving License.
· 5 years’ experience in Events management.
· 3 years of supervisory and people management experience or equivalent.
· Fluent in both, Montenegrin, and English (verbal and written).
- Manages multiple tasks, maintaining quality, accuracy, and speed of completion, operating with high degree of accuracy.
- Communicates clearly and openly with stakeholders, sharing relevant information in an accurate, effective, and timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication capability, with good questioning and listening skills; able to interact professionally and positively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure.
All interested candidates can apply via following link: