Customertimes is a global IT consulting company headquartered in New York City with offices in 11 countries. We specialize in the development and implementation of cutting-edge technology solutions for business transformation.Our international team includes 1600+ skilled professionals. We have more than 15 years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, and our portfolio includes 4000+ completed projects in more than 65 countries. Customertimes works with major corporations throughout Europe and North America, including industry leaders in healthcare, life sciences, CPG, manufacturing, financial services, education, and the non-profit sector. Our clients include companies such as IQVIA, UPSA, L'Oreal, Dyson, Philips, Sharp, and Danone.
We are looking for a Data Business Analyst to create requirements for the Healthcare company. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with Tableau and Data developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with clients to provide technical support and groom new requirements with a team. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solving attitude.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges.
- Elicit, document, and analyze business requirements, processes, and workflows.
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise functional specifications for technical teams.
- Write business, functional and technical requirements documents, test plans and implementation plans
- Ensure the data solution meets business requirements
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training)
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.)
- Studies and understands the company’s business processes and applications, including their effect on data and reporting, and applies the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field
- 3+ years of proven experience gathering data solution requirements from end users and translating to functional specifications
- Experience working with Data Warehouse,Data Lake, BI and ETL constructs and concepts
- Working knowledge of data query tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficiency in requirement-gathering techniques, process modeling, and documentation
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of relevant tools such as Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Mastery of SQL
- Understanding data modeling techniques will be a plus
- English – upper intermediate Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural multi-national company;
- Good communication skills and persuasiveness;
- Ability to lead conversations with both technical and business representatives;
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of an international project team.
- -Legal employment in Montenegro/ Georgia or work remotely from any location;
- -Medical insurance;
- -Competitive salary ($) based on previous experience and skill level;
- -A customized career path to measure your individual growth;
- -Paid vacation and sick leave (+days off);
- -Flexible schedule and ability to work.