( 9520 )
SIRO Boka Place is more than a hotel – it’s a movement; a global lifestyle brand where world-class wellbeing meets exceptional hospitality – through a combination of state-of-the-art fitness, nutrition, sleep, recovery, and mindfulness facilities in purpose-designed destination hotels.
Our hotels empower guests to unlock peak mental and physical performance, no matter who they are, or what they’re striving to achieve. We realise exceptional, immersive lifestyle destinations where you can live without compromise.
Nestled between pristine blue Adriatic waters and mountains of conserved greenery, SIRO Boka Place, Montenegro offers coastal city charm and boundless opportunity. Unlock your potential and embark on a new adventure as part of a community passionate about fitness and wellbeing.
About The Role
This job role is responsible to manage the daily operation of both Resort’s information technology and Telecommunications. This is a "hands-on" position, serving as an individual contributor and as a manager of internal & external resources. Furthermore, this position is responsible for all technology pla nning, implementation, and maintenance; managing property systems technicians and interfaces with vendors, Executive Committee and colleagues.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Monitors, ensures and manages the acquisition and maintenance of property-based systems.
- Analyzes information, identifies current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
- Inspects and ensures the maintenance of the equipment or the environment.
- Ensures that computer and network operations are monitored, backup/recovery functions are performed on a scheduled basis and administration functions for hardware, operating and application systems are both maintained & completed on a consistent basis.
- Manages IT activities to ensure that property infrastructure and applications systems are functional
- Ensures solutions are consistent with the client's needs and brand specific IT environment
- Administers and maintains mail and email
- Maintains inventories and manages IT hardware/software
- Provides Internet support and maintenance (if applicable)
- Provides cable management support
- Generates systems communications for property users to introduce new applications, provide user tips, alert users of system problems and inform staff of progress or status
- Consults on specific application issues or hardware/software problems
- Provides feedback to Global IT on application functional performance and system performance
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Monitors processes and evaluating information according to SOP and LSOP requirements
- Enforces IT policies and standards protecting company hardware, software and other resources at the property
- Directs maintenance of equipment and installed software applications inventory for property ensuring compliance with licensing regulations
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Performs an assessment of needs, ensuring compliance with brand specific standards, budget and capital requirements
- Determines priorities, schedules, plans and necessary resources to ensure completion of any property projects on schedule and according to specification.
- Ensures problems are correctly reported, routed, tracked and solved, with the system user being informed of situation at all times.
- Ensures proper asset management.
- Performs on-site monitoring of all projects.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired business results.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge when required
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems and processes
- Provides technical expertise and support
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
- Provides a technical perspective to information needs along with cost/benefits understanding in an influencing role
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Coordinates property efforts, prioritizes needs and communicates those needs to IR Shared Services and other systems staff
- Manages vendors for property IT requirements functioning as escalation point for problem resolution
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Relevant BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience in IR Global Field Services or Systems Support, desirable
- System-related professional certifications, desirable
- Strong technical background, with specific requirements as per below:
- Detailed knowledge of operating systems including Win XP, Win 2000, Win 2003
- Detailed knowledge in management & operations of PMS & PMS (Micros-Fidelio), PABX/Voicemail/Call Accounting, HRIS, Sales & Catering (Delphi)
- Telecommunications knowledge and experience, including VOIP and videoconferencing
- Network architecture and systems design knowledge and experience
- Certification or equivalent experience in one of more of the following: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
- Familiarity with Audio/Visual systems
- Excellent organizational, follow-through and communication skills
- Exceptional problem resolution abilities
- Strong positive team leadership and guest interaction skills
- Must be committed to teamwork and achieving team successes
- Enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated
Our brand is expanding faster than ever before. We are investing in the growth of our company, and that means we are committed to investing in you. Join a team that is open-hearted, intuitive, generous, and spontaneous in spirit. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.