🔥 Forbes’ Top 30 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2023 🔥
🌍 Work From Anywhere 🌍
You will: Shape and amplify our games’ presence; captivate our community with your content
Must have: Serious social media and trend savvy; proven digital marketing success.
Remote from anywhere, flexible hours.
WHO WE ARE | WHAT WE DO
Yodo1 simplifies mobile game growth.
With over 1.5 billion downloads across our portfolio, Yodo1 is a partner for mobile game growth at every stage—from helping developers monetize their first game to bringing iconic brands into major mobile titles.
Taking over a decade of experience publishing and growing games like Crossy Road, Rodeo Stampede, and Ski Safari into global hits, we provide products and services that range from helping new arrivals to the app store optimize ad revenue, driving a 50x increase in users for games like Animal Revolt Battle Simulator, and bringing iconic IP from companies like Hasbro, Paramount, Legendary, and MGA to studios like Topwar, 37Games, and more.
We love games, we play games, we grow games.
WHAT WE BELIEVE | HOW WE WORK
We believe in the future and power of the mobile gaming industry and that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to build a life they love through games.
We believe you know when and where you do your best work. We are fully remote by design and we WFA: Work From Anywhere. We don’t impose hours or limit time off.
We are driven by performance and we experiment often. We care about impact, not titles.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring a Game Marketing and Community Manager to amplify our games’ online presence, engage with our community, and create captivating content that leaves a lasting impact.
- Focused on impact. You understand the 80/20 rule and focus on activities that matter.
- Performance-driven and growth-oriented. You have an intrinsic will to succeed while unafraid to try, fail, and learn by experimenting with new approaches and testing ideas.
- Cooperative. You help others succeed; you give and receive feedback well.
- Relentlessly curious. You ask questions.
- Humble. You ask for help; you are quick to admit and learn from your mistakes.
- SMART. You work and communicate in ways that are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, and timebound.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Own Social Media Management for our published games.
- Own customer support for our players, with help from AI.
- Engage and moderate our Game Communities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create captivating, relevant, and brand-aligned content for our social media platforms.
- Assist in planning and executing fun and creative Community Events that enhance the player experience and contribute to our games’ KPIs.
- Support the Game Marketing and Community Management lead in identifying and building relationships with relevant Influencers. Assist in coordinating influencer campaigns, including outreach, negotiation, and tracking campaign performance.
- Monitor community and player feedback, gather insights, and report trends or issues. Prepare and share regular reports and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media savvy; proficiency in various platforms with a strong understanding of trends, best practices, and analytics tools.
- Analytical skills; basic knowledge of data analysis and ability to interpret metrics to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Passion for gaming; genuine interest in and understanding of the gaming community's dynamics and trends.
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions to engage and grow the community.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize your time to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and quality in content creation, customer support, and campaign execution.
- Readiness to adapt in a fast-evolving environment, embracing new technologies and strategies.
You might have:
- Prior experience in community management, social media management, customer support, or influencer marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation. We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We provide an allowance to purchase your own device or equipment and we offer variable compensation through our annual bonus program.
Growth. We offer an environment where you will have the trust and freedom to try, fail, learn fast, and make a real impact while accelerating your career, and where anyone with a great idea can pitch it directly to our management team.
WFA. Work from anywhere in the world, travel when and where you like, get paid in your currency of choice, and enjoy flexible hours and unlimited paid time off.
Community. Work with an energetic, fast-learning, supportive, and diverse team of Yodies across six continents and 30+ countries who share and support new ideas and get things done.
Apply now to change the game for game developers!