🔥 Forbes’ Top 30 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2023 🔥
🌍 Work From Anywhere 🌍
You will: Connect with Global top-performing games and create new partnerships with our ever-expanding network of global IP holders, including Hasbro, Legendary, and AMC!
Must have: Proven sales experience, and familiarity with the gaming industry.
WHO WE ARE | WHAT WE DO
Yodo1 simplifies mobile game growth.
With over 1.5 billion downloads across our portfolio, Yodo1 is a partner for mobile game growth at every stage—from helping developers monetize their first game to bringing iconic brands into major mobile titles.
Taking over a decade of experience publishing and growing games like Crossy Road, Rodeo Stampede, and Ski Safari into global hits, we provide products and services that range from helping new arrivals to the app store optimize ad revenue, driving a 50x increase in users for games like Animal Revolt Battle Simulator, and bringing iconic IP from companies like Hasbro, Paramount, Legendary, and MGA to studios like Topwar, 37Games, and more.
We love games, we play games, we grow games.
WHAT WE BELIEVE | HOW WE WORK
We believe in the future and power of the mobile gaming industry and that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to build a life they love through games.
We believe you know when and where you do your best work. We are fully remote by design and we WFA: Work From Anywhere. We don’t impose hours or limit time off.
We are driven by performance and we experiment often. We care about impact, not titles.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring an IP Licensing Business Development Manager with Mobile Gaming Experience to connect with top-performing games and create new partnerships with our ever-expanding network of global premium IP holders, including Hasbro, Legendary, AMC, Sony Pictures, and more!
- Focused on impact. You understand the 80/20 rule and focus on activities that matter.
- Performance-driven and growth-oriented. You have an intrinsic will to succeed while unafraid to try, fail, and learn by experimenting with new approaches and testing ideas.
- Cooperative. You help others succeed; you give and receive feedback well.
- Relentlessly curious. You ask questions.
- Humble. You ask for help; you are quick to admit and learn from your mistakes.
- SMART. You work and communicate in ways that are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, and timebound.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Develop a network of global top-grossing game studios and build collaborations for licensing our global IP partners;
- Close deals with studios in order to activate collaborations
- Gain expertise in our partnered IPs
- Become familiar with Live Operations in games and monetization, so you can present a comprehensive and extensive idea to potential partners
- Negotiate with developers, drive the agreement signing process, and collaborate with the IP team to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes for both IP Holders and Game studios
- Apply strategic thinking to develop Brands in Games to facilitate the growth, scaling, and innovation of the business unit
- Join a small yet essential team in the company with a business model aiming to become platformatized and highly scalable within a year
- At least 3 years of experience in business development within the gaming industry.
- Passion for and deep understanding of the mobile game market and an extensive network of developers.
- Self-motivation and problem-solving skills; able to learn quickly and continuously and excel in a fast-paced, KPI-driven team; willing to challenge yourself and try new things.
- Basic familiarity with brand licensing and/or experience in an IP-related project.
- Scalable thinking: Yodo1 is growing fast; those who can think big and own projects advance quickly.
WHAT WE OFFER
Compensation. We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We provide an allowance to purchase your own device or equipment and we offer variable compensation through our annual bonus program.
Growth. We offer an environment where you will have the trust and freedom to try, fail, learn fast, and make a real impact while accelerating your career, and where anyone with a great idea can pitch it directly to our management team.
WFA. Work from anywhere in the world, travel when and where you like, get paid in your currency of choice, and enjoy flexible hours and unlimited paid time off.
Community. Work with an energetic, fast-learning, supportive, and diverse team of Yodies across six continents and 30+ countries who share and support new ideas and get things done.
Apply now to change the game for game developers!