We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. Suitable candidate for this position should have solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels and will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Responsibilities Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content and offers (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Taking photos on a daily basis (especially during events ) and posting on social media according to rules and guidelines of the company
- Set up and optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, booking sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key customers and coordinate actions
- Qualifications Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Pleasant and positive appearance and attitude
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- We offer Full time job
- Highly competitive salary
- Inspiring bonus structure
- Opportunity for professional growth
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe this position suits your area of interest and skill set.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org